- 21.12.2020 Nabertherm Furnaces according to AMS 2750 F
- 15.10.2020 New Laboratory Catalog
- 23.07.2019 Exhibition GIFA/THERMPROCESS in Dusseldorf
- 19.06.2019 Continuous Furnaces for Heat Treatment under Hydrogen
- 17.04.2019 Change of the Management Board
- 21.01.2019 New Catalog “Additive Manufacturing”
- 06.07.2018 ACHEMA in Frankfurt am Main a Complete Success - New Products Presented
- 03.01.2017 Rotary Tube Furnace for Heat Treatment of Powders and Granules in Hydrogen Atmosphere
- 19.10.2016 Substitution of Aluminum Silicate Wool Products in the Furnace Industry
- 27.07.2016 Heat Treatment in Additive Manufacturing
Rotary Tube Furnace for Heat Treatment of Powders and Granules in Hydrogen Atmosphere
Based on the lab-scale rotary tube furnace series for continuous processes, Nabertherm has developed a furnace which allows for heat treatment of powders / granules under various protective or reaction gases as well as in vacuum. It is equipped with the well-proven safety system for flammable process gases; a fully automatic, unattended heat treatment under hydrogen at max. 1300 °C is achieved.
Up to 5 liters of powder can be filled into the hopper. From there, it is channeled into the rotating work tube via a screw conveyor at a controlled speed. It passes through the furnace and is removed from a collecting container after processing. Due to various feasible atmospheres in the work tube, this multi-purpose furnace can be used for various processes, for instance in material research for non-ferrous metal powders.