- 15.10.2020 New Laboratory Catalog
- 23.07.2019 Exhibition GIFA/THERMPROCESS in Dusseldorf
- 19.06.2019 Continuous Furnaces for Heat Treatment under Hydrogen
- 17.04.2019 Change of the Management Board
- 21.01.2019 New Catalog “Additive Manufacturing”
- 06.07.2018 ACHEMA in Frankfurt am Main a Complete Success - New Products Presented
- 03.01.2017 Rotary Tube Furnace for Heat Treatment of Powders and Granules in Hydrogen Atmosphere
- 19.10.2016 Substitution of Aluminum Silicate Wool Products in the Furnace Industry
- 27.07.2016 Heat Treatment in Additive Manufacturing
- 05.11.2015 Successful Exhibition CERAMITEC (Munich); Introduction of New Product Ranges
Exhibition GIFA/THERMPROCESS in Dusseldorf
The GIFA/THERMPROCESS was an outstanding success for Nabertherm. Numerous customers and interested parties came to our stand to find out about our latest furnace developments and to discuss together with our experts about solutions for heat treatment of metals and for melting and holding in the foundry.
Nabertherm presented interesting concepts for quenching of light metals, which were of particular interest to many fair visitors. From the economic basic version up to the fully automatic quench and temper system, consisting of several furnaces, quench bath and automated transfer system, a wide range of products can be offered.
Also for very demanding processes that take place under non-flammable or combustible gases or in vacuum, furnaces were presented at the GIFA/THERMPROCESS, which were very well received by the visitors. For these applications Nabertherm supplies hot-wall and cold-wall retort furnaces with or without safety technology for processes with flammable gases.