- 21.12.2020 Nabertherm Furnaces according to AMS 2750 F
- 15.10.2020 New Laboratory Catalog
- 23.07.2019 Exhibition GIFA/THERMPROCESS in Dusseldorf
- 19.06.2019 Continuous Furnaces for Heat Treatment under Hydrogen
- 17.04.2019 Change of the Management Board
- 21.01.2019 New Catalog “Additive Manufacturing”
- 06.07.2018 ACHEMA in Frankfurt am Main a Complete Success - New Products Presented
- 03.01.2017 Rotary Tube Furnace for Heat Treatment of Powders and Granules in Hydrogen Atmosphere
- 19.10.2016 Substitution of Aluminum Silicate Wool Products in the Furnace Industry
- 27.07.2016 Heat Treatment in Additive Manufacturing
Nabertherm Furnaces according to AMS 2750 F
Revision F of the AMS 2750 aviation standard has been in effect since June 2020. The standard has been completely revised. In addition to adapted definitions and tables that have been added (25 tables instead of the previous 11), there are numerous changes that we as furnace manufacturers must take into consideration. The following changes are to be emphasized:
- The units Celsius and Fahrenheit are now to be regarded as equivalent (previously only ° F was leading or the primary unit). In general, the Si units no longer serve only as an approximate value, they are now also to be regarded as leading.
- A new instrumentation type D + has been added. An additional thermocouple for documentation is required for this, a distance of ≥ 76 mm to the control thermocouple is required and a different type of thermocouple must be used.
- The number of uses of thermocouples (type N and type K) for TUS, SAT has changed. These were partially restricted further depending on the operating temperatures. With this, the drift that occurs over the long term with the type K thermocouple is dealt with in order not to have any loss of accuracy.
- The description of the offsets has been revised. The offset definition has often led to misunderstandings in the past. A distinction is now made between "Correction Offset" (is determined, for example form instrument calibration) and "Modification Offset" (to shift temperature uniformity closer to the set point). It is also not permitted to use a "correction offset" for the SAT measurement. As a result, the contents of the TUS and SAT reports have also been adapted.
- A calibration of the digital time synchronization is required. An accuracy of ± 1min / h is required.
- The readability has been increased to one decimal place. This was already integrated before as standard in Nabertherm systems (from 1 °C to 1.1 °C)
In addition, there are numerous other adjustments that must be taken into account in order to comply with the AMS 2750 F standards. The standard has been implemented at Nabertherm and new systems are designed to meet these requirements without any problems.
Of course, we are also happy to help you when it comes to upgrading your existing furnace system to comply with the AMS 2750 F. Existing systems that are equipped with our Nabertherm Control Center can in most cases be brought up to date with an update.
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us!